Celtic Trails began in 1999 in Scotland. Starting off from a Georgian home in Edinburgh each day these small personalized tours wove and connected many sacred sites that were hidden off the beaten track. When the owner Jackie Queally moved to Ireland late in 2008 Celtic Trails continued to offer unique, authentic Celtic tours lasting a minimum of four days mainly in Ireland and Scotland. Jackie knows both countries very well and has written many deeply spiritual guides and books to cover areas you may visit such as Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh, Scottish Templar sites or the magical Burren in Ireland. She is at home in legendary landscapes such as Glen Lyon in Perthshire, the isle of Iona and even Glastonbury in England and the Rennes le Chateau area in France. She invites you to share the stimulation, peace, and wisdom that these places impart.
♥ Explore sites that medieval knights, early Christian monks and more ancient civilizations inhabited!
♥ Learn of the significance of European ley lines that these sites share, and even try dowsing hidden patterns of sacred geometry at the sites.
LISTEN TO an EXCELLENT, FASCINATING INTERVIEW ON SACRED ENERGY SYSTEMS IN ROSSLYN CHAPEL with owner of Celtic Trails JACKIE QUEALLY!
Itineraries with in depth notes can be created for those who wish to travel alone.
Books offering in-depth knowledge of nature: we offer our books on ley lines of Scotland and the UK and Ireland and the spiritual energies of Rosslyn Chapel cover aspects that aid beginners and those already involved in earth mysteries and the ancient knowledge stemming from esoteric traditions. This knowledge was known to early Christian monks and an inner core of Knights Templar. We also have created photography books that accompany Jackie’s poems, inspired by the beauty of nature.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST - email Jackie with your interests and she will send you a free colour e-excerpt of her tree poems
Over the years Jackie has received countless testimonials and recommendations in well known travel guides. She can offers a variety of useful services:
- Guided tours of some of the most sacred sites, Knights Templar locations and sacred landscapes in Scotland or Ireland. In addition: Portugal, Rennes Le Chateau or Southwest England. Tours focus on a few key areas in each country to minimize driving and maintain a relaxed state that will maximize your experience of the energies and qualities at the sites. On private tours (or as add-ons for group tours) sound healing or shamanic journeying is available with highly experienced local practitioners
- Individualised audio files which are proving very useful for travellers who seek out the significant yet often lesser known sites on their vacations.
- In-depth spiritual guide books to Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh. These guides are very helpful in preparing and enrichening your visit to this must-see site. Long recognized by Rosslyn Chapel where the main guide can be bought.
- Unique online and offline media presentations to inspire you, that present an overview of the sites, and how they are intrinsically linked to one another via a spiritual pattern of ley lines. ” The earth grid around Rosslyn Chapel and the internal patterns of leys demarcated by specific carvings were a treasure to see.”
- workshops on dowsing earth energies using key sites in the local landscape.
Her latest book “Spirit of the Burren” is an valuable reference to these tours.
If you would like a talk/presentation in your area on the spiritual energies behind the ley lines and earth grids, especially in relation to Rosslyn Chapel -
please contact JACKIE with your interests in mind. She looks forward to hearing from you and will e-mail you after receiving your enquiry form.
Alternatively call her on 00353 834117498 (Ireland but also used in UK).
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST – email Jackie with your request.