Celtic Trails weave and connect the sacred sites of the ancient isles – these authentic Celtic tours of Ireland and Scotland touch on ancient routes and sites that medieval knights, early monks and more ancient civilisations used. I started these personalised tours in 1999 in Scotland and have expanded into Ireland, with occasional forays into southwest England and the south of France too. I have engaged deeply with the hidden patterns of geometry in the landscapes and love to share my knowledge of key sites with you.
Offering Celtic tours of both Ireland and Scotland I wish to present a refreshing perspective on these ancient lands, having been engaged for many years with the ley lines in Scotland and geometry of UK sites and landscapes. For those interested in partaking, dowsing ley lines in Scotland and Ireland is a fun activity and often helps you connect with the “energies” of sacred sites. Itineraries with in depth notes can be created for those who wish to travel alone.
My boks on ley lines of Scotland and the UK and Ireland cover aspects that are both for beginners and for those interested in earth mysteries and the ancient knowledge stemming from esoteric traditions. This knowledge was known to early Christian monks and an inner core of Knights Templar. My other books include photography of beautiful nature that inspire my poems.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST - email Jackie with your interests and she will send you a free colour e-excerpt of her tree poems
Over the years Jackie has received countless testimonials and recommendations in well known travel guides. She can offers a variety of useful services:
- Guided tours of some of the most sacred sites, Knights Templar locations and landscapes in Scotland or Ireland. For groups only: Portugal, Rennes Le Chateau or Southwest England. Tours focus on a few key areas in each country to minimize driving and maintain a relaxed state that will maximise your experience of the energies and qualities at the sites. On private tours (or as add-ons for group tours) sound healing and other healing modalities are also offered using highly experienced local practitioners.
- Individualised audio files which are proving very useful for travellers who seek out the significant yet often lesser known sites on their vacations.
- In-depth spiritual guide books to Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh. These guides are very helpful in preparing and enrichening your visit to this must-see site. Long recognized by Rosslyn Chapel where the main guide can be bought.
- Unique online and offline media presentations to inspire you, that present an overview of the sites, and how they are intrinsically linked to one another via a spiritual pattern of ley lines. ” The earth grid around Rosslyn Chapel and the internal patterns of leys demarcated by specific carvings were a treasure to see.”
- Occasional workshops on earth energies using key sites in the local landscape. She includes opportunities to dowse ley lines, learn how they inter-relate and more importantly what they may be doing! (next workshop in Co Galway in early June)
Her latest book “Spirit of Burren” will be a valuable reference to these tours.
If you would like a talk/presentation in your area on the spiritual energies behind the ley lines and earth grids, especially in relation to Rosslyn Chapel -
please contact JACKIE with your interests in mind. She looks forward to hearing from you and will e-mail you after receiving your enquiry form.
Alternatively call her on 00353 834117498 (Ireland but also used in UK).
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST – email Jackie with your request.